What information do we collect?
We collect the following information when you visit our website:
- Your IP address
- The type of browser and device you are using
- The pages you visit on our website
- The amount of time you spend on each page
- The links you click on
- Any information you enter into forms on our website
We also use Google Analytics to collect additional information about how you use our website. Google Analytics collects information such as your IP address, the type of browser and device you are using, the pages you visit on our website, and the amount of time you spend on each page. Google Analytics also collects information about the links you click on and any information you enter into forms on our website.
How do we use your information?
We use your information to:
- Improve the performance of our website
- Personalize your experience on our website
- Provide you with information and services that you may be interested in
- Communicate with you about your products or services
- Develop new products and services
- Improve our marketing and sales efforts
How do we share your information?
We share your information with the following third parties:
- Google Analytics: We share your information with Google Analytics so that we can learn more about how you use our website and improve our performance.
- Our third-party payment processor: We share your information with our third-party payment processor so that you can purchase products or services from us.
- Our third-party CRM system: We share your information with our third-party CRM system so that we can manage our sales pipeline and customer relationships.
We may also share your information with other third parties if we are required to do so by law or if we believe that it is necessary to protect our rights or the rights of others.
You have the following choices regarding your information:
- You can opt out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On page.
- You can also opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any of our marketing emails.
We take reasonable steps to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no data transmission over the internet is completely secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of your information.